Orbital Underground Service Location Offers Cable Location Services Brisbane
Orbital Underground Service Location has been helping our clients find buried utility lines before they did, saving property and saving lives but our industry-leading equipment can perform cable location services in Brisbane. When you need to cut into concrete as part of a new construction or when attempting to repair underground services, knowing about the existence of any subsurface hazards will result in a safer project with less chance of delays. Our experienced team will come to your site and perform all necessary scanning so you can have confidence when you dig.
What You Can Expect From Orbital Underground Service Location Regarding Cable Location Services in the Gold Coast
When you hire us as underground cable locators, you have taken the best first step to ensure the safety of your crew and the efficiency of your project. Here is a quick run-down of what you can expect from our team:
- We come to your site, bringing with us all the equipment we require for services. We use cutting-edge machinery, and our teams have the experience required to interpret the results with high accuracy.
- Our team will mark the location, depth and alignment of anything they find on-site. This information will enable all your workers to know where they need to be cautious and use extra care or avoid some areas entirely.
- We also provide a written report of our findings on request. You can supply the report to a certifier for building approvals and use them in preliminary design work or as a permanent record of the underground assets on the site.
Tips for Getting The Most Value Out of Cable Location Services in Brisbane
In urban and suburban areas, there can be a spiderweb of different utilities and cable in the subsurface making the location of the specific one you need an arduous process, and that’s without consideration of the potential hazards involved in damaging an unknown cable. Follow these tips to get the most value out of cable location:
- Instead of trying to trace your cable’s location based on old maps and guesswork, one of our scanning teams will be able to give you a better understanding of the subsurface, saving time and money.
- In addition to our location services, we also pinpoint and repair electrical faults with minimal damage to the surface. Compared to the traditional method of electrical fault repair, this can save a great deal of time and expense.
- When you do need to dig, our vacuum excavation might be the best option. It removes dirt without damaging cables or tree roots with minimal surface impact.
Why Trust Orbital Underground Service Location as a Service Locator in Brisbane
Our repeat customers continue to return to our services because of the stellar results that we provided for them in the past, saving them money and time on their projects. These are a few of the reasons to trust us:
- Our staff are Dial Before You Dig Certified and also possess Construction Safety Blue Cards, holding positive Blue Card notice.
- We use premier equipment and have so much confidence in it that we also offer it for sale.
- No job is too big or small, and we will bring the same care and experience to them all.
What Customers Stand to Gain if They Use Orbital Underground Service Location
When customers use us as a service locator, they gain the confidence they need to perform their excavations without having to worry about the possibility of damaging or destroying subsurface utilities. This option not only saves money and property, removing the possibility of having to pay for the cost of repairs, but it can also save lives. Contact us today before you dig or cut into concrete, and one of our experienced teams can scan the area to remove all doubts.