Orbital Underground Service Location Provides Pipe Locators in Brisbane
For the last 13 years, Orbital Underground Service Location has offered subsurface scanning for our clients, giving them the confidence they need to dig safe in the knowledge they will not cause any damage to subsurface utilities. We are also pipe locators in Brisbane, and when you need to find underground services, don’t rely on guesswork and random digging, possibly unearthing other utilities or hazards. Instead, let our experienced team come to your site with our top of the range scanning equipment, so you will know exactly where the pipe and any other subsurface objects are located before you begin to dig.
Problems a Pipe Locator from Orbital Underground Service Location Addresses
Conduits are designed to last decades, they can degrade and need replacement as well. While this often seems like an easy fix, many potential problems can arise. Our locator services can help alleviate these problems, including:
- Even if you know where the pipe starts and ends, pipes don’t always move in straight lines. The presence of other utilities or subsurface issues such as large rocks or old foundations can force pipes to take twists and turns you might not expect. Our scanners will find the exact location and direction of the pipe
- Speaking of other utilities, if there are underground pipes, there are often additional services as well. Digging up a pipe without having an accurate understanding of the locations of any other utilities or hazards is dangerous and can be costly.
- When you do not know the location of an underground asset, our scanners can help you find it; saving you a great deal of time by letting you only dig up the specific spot that needs work.
Why Orbital Underground Service Location Pipe Location Services in Brisbane is Cost-Effective
With the prevalence of subsurface utilities, when there is an issue with an underground pipe it can be almost impossible to know the exact locations of the pipe and the other utility cables. Maps of subsurface utilities can help, but they can be inaccurate and out of date. The best way to ensure that you can get to the right pipe safely and efficiently is with one of our scans. Here is how they are cost-effective:
- Your time is valuable, and the more time you and your workers spend finding the pipe you need to repair or replace, the less time you have for the next job. One of our scanning teams can locate the issue quickly, letting you fix it and move on.
- With the other potential subsurface dangers, trusting an old map or worse, digging without knowing exactly where subsurface utilities are located, is dangerous. Breaking an underground gas pipe or electrical cable can be fatal.
- We offer additional services that can save you time and money. Our vacuum excavation can remove dirt without damaging utilities or tree roots, and our team has extensive experience with working in confined spaces safely, giving you more reasons to call us.
Why Trust Orbital Underground Service Location Regarding Our Sewer Pipe Locator Services
When you require an underground pipe locator, you need to know that you can trust their findings as you or your workers will be using them to guide your work. All our employees are Dial Before You Dig Certified, meaning they have the experience and training required to pass the rigorous assessment the program requires. We understand the dangers involved in digging in areas with subsurface utilities, so we ensure our findings are accurate. If you would like to learn more about our services, including Pipeline Inspection, contact us today.